DRIVING TO THE 2016 AT&T NATION'S FOOTBALL CLASSIC®? RESERVE YOUR PARKING TODAY!
- Lots 3, 4, 5 and 7 – $40.00
- Lot 8 – Official Tailgate – $60.00
Lot 8 is the only lot for tailgate parking.
Click here to reserve your parking.
General RFK Stadium Tailgating Guidelines
Use of more than one parking spot for tailgating will result in paying for two (2) parking spaces. Please note that vehicles cannot obstruct driving lanes.
Porta Johns are provided in RFK Stadium parking lots.
In order for all guests to enjoy the tailgating experience, we ask that fans follow these guidelines:
- Tailgating is only allowed in Lot 8. All lots will be monitored for violations of this rule.
- Use of an empty parking space for tailgating in designated areas
- When parking, park your car in one space only and between the white lines.
- Parking permits if applicable are to be used for cars only, not for additional tailgating space or storage.
- Be considerate of other guests' vehicles.
- For the safety of all guests and for emergency vehicle access, please keep all aisles and driving lanes clear.
- Dispose of all trash in proper receptacles.
- RFK Stadium does not provide a water source for the purpose of extinguishing flames or to fill up supplies.
- Prior to exiting, please extinguish all flames and grills properly (i.e. water, ice, dirt, etc.). Do NOT place a hot grill in or under any vehicle. Do NOT place a grill on grass areas.
- The District of Columbia requires tenting permit for a 20’x20’ tent or larger. For permit information, please visit www.dcra.dc.gov.